have revolutionised the method of independent publishing and our continued commitment to excellence is unrivalled. You can count on us to provide dependable, long-term, individualised support throughout the publishing process and in the years that follow.
We accept submissions by e-mail only and submission guidelines are listed below. When you publish with us:
Submission Guidelines for Authors
- You can publish your book quickly
- Your book is available in paperback or hardback
- Your book is distributed worldwide through our website to your targeted niche market
- You earn royalties on every sale
- Your print run is virtually unlimited
Please e-mail the following information for our consideration before sending your manuscript. We will then advise you if we are in a position to publish your book or not. Wibble Publishing
reserves the right to decline any manuscript without reason. If we decide that we do not wish to publish your submission but it does have a high enough interest level, we may offer you a quotation for self-publishing. If you decide to self-publish, your book will include an ISBN number and with the use of our Wibble Publishing name you will receive the full status of a published author.
The advantage of this is enormous and your literary credibility will be greatly enhanced.
Include the following in your initial submission:
- A 200-word (approximate) synopsis of the book. A good synopsis should generate interest. If you were in a bookshop reading the back-cover text on your book, what would it say? What would make you want to read this book if you were just a reader who is interested in the subject matter?
- A total wordcount of your book and the number of photographs/graphics (state if black/white or colour)
- A marketing summary. Who is the intended audience for your book? What makes your book unique? How does it compare to existing books of a similar nature? Why do you believe it will be a publishing success?
- Biographical information about your background, experience and expertise pertinent to your book. In other words, what qualifies you to write this book?
When we have evaluated your initial submission, and approve of the concept, we will request the following information:
- Either the entire manuscript or two to three sample chapters
- A table of contents
- Copies of any photographs/graphics you would like to use. Authors are contractually responsible for paying for permissions and licensing fees. If your book will rely heavily on digital photographs, you will need to ensure that their resolution is adequate for printing
- An author questionnaire which we will provide
We are here to help and will do our best to help you fulfill your dream of having your work published. If you have any further questions please contact us through the contact link.